Tuesday, February 22, 2005

For the first time fortysomethings are buying more albums than teenagers and it's all down to the '50-quid man' - the middle-aged bloke (or even woman) who is happy to splash out on a fistful of CDs. Tim de Lisle investigates the cultural phenomenon that is really shaping the music charts Melody maker Guardian UK (thanks to L for the link)

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Leatherwood Design said ... (8:05 PM) : 

I have never seen, or actually visited a Blog but now I am interested in how they work. I saw the words fortysomethings buying more albums than teenagers and I am going to read on. I searched for 'success bob dylan' and was taken to a post related to this Blog. There are so many opinions that I agree with but have not yet read enough to find out other opinions. Just watched the Last Waltz and somehow ended up here.

 

post a comment